Juicy burgers and spaghetti, delicious salads and the most delicate muffins with meat filling - all this and much more can be easily cooked in ten to fifteen minutes. After all, the main ingredient in these and many other dishes is minced meat. Such a versatile product that no lack of time and lack of imagination will dare to get in your way.
1. Minced meat with herbs and spices
The easiest and fastest meat dish to prepare is minced meat. All you need is a little spice, seasoning, and aromatic herbs to add a spicy flavor to the dish. By the way, this dish can be used as an independent dish, and it will also go well with your favorite side dish, be it vegetables, cereals, potatoes or pasta.
• Minced meat mix or any other at your discretion - 900 g;
• Large onion - 1 piece;
• A mixture of herbs (basil, cilantro, parsley) - 1 medium bunch;
• Salt - 1 tsp;
• Chili powder - to taste.
• Wash greens;
• Dry thoroughly;
• Cut in small pieces;
• Then mix in a deep bowl with minced meat and spices;
• Gently mix until smooth;
• Put in a preheated frying pan without oil;
• Fry for 3 minutes;
• Afterwards stir lightly and fry until golden brown.
2. Meat omelet
An omelet is a great dish for breakfast and snacks. But what if you add some minced meat and spices to it? You will get a fairly hearty dinner, the preparation of which will take not so much time, and the result will pleasantly surprise you.
• Eggs - 2-3 pieces;
• Ready minced meat - 2-3 tbsp;
• Greens - to taste;
• Salt and pepper to taste;
• Vegetable oil for frying.
• Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a deep bowl;
• Send to a preheated skillet and fry evenly on both sides;
• Then add minced meat and finely chopped greens;
• Fry for about - 2-3 minutes;
• If desired, roll up and cut into pieces before serving.
3. Meat muffins
Muffins with meat filling are in no way inferior in their taste to pies or donuts with meat. This dish will be appreciated by both adults and children.
• Eggs - 12 pcs;
• Ready minced meat - 12 tbsp;
• Broccoli - 1 small head;
• Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
• Butter - 2 tablespoons;
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Grease muffin molds with butter;
• Then fill each one with minced meat;
• Dismantle broccoli into inflorescences;
• Cut the pepper into small cubes;
• Gently lay vegetables on top of minced meat;
• Salt and pepper;
• Drive one egg into each mold from above;
• Send to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
4. Mexican salad
Mexican dishes are something that every housewife really lacks in order not only to dilute the familiar, lean and healthy recipes, but also to surprise the household by conjuring something special and tasty in a couple of minutes. And one of these will be an easy-to-prepare and incredibly tasty salad with minced meat.
• Ready minced meat - 150 g;
• Lettuce leaves - 5-6 pcs;
• Red pepper - 1 piece;
• Salsa sauce - 1 tbsp.
• Heat the minced meat in a frying pan;
• And transfer to a bowl, covered with a lid;
• Then in the same frying pan, fry finely chopped red pepper;
• Put a few lettuce leaves on a plate;
• Top with minced meat and toasted peppers;
• Top with salsa sauce.
5. Salad burger
Tired of your usual McDonald's or KFC burgers? Then you can try to whip up the original version, replacing the lush and high-calorie bun with a leaf of lettuce. And believe me, this option will appeal to both meat-eaters and capricious kids.
• Minced meat - 150 g;
• Medium onion - 1 pc;
• Avocado - 1 pc;
• Eggs - 1 piece;
• Salt and pepper to taste;
• Lettuce leaves - 2-3 pcs.
• Salt and pepper the minced meat;
• Drive in an egg and mix well;
• Form uniform thin cutlets;
• After frying them in a highly preheated frying pan from all sides until golden brown;
• Cut the onion and avocado into rings;
• Put ready cutlets on lettuce leaves;
• Top with onion and avocado rings;
• Cover with lettuce and fasten with a skewer.
Continuing the topic - 7 cool cheese recipes, which can be pampered and guests at a dinner party.