You may find it hard to believe, but popular hair conditioners are used for more than making curls beautiful and silky. Cosmetic products will also be excellent helpers in everyday life and will be able to solve many pressing problems.
Air conditioner for wardrobe
1. If you have seized fasteners and zippers on clothes, shoes, wallet or bag, lubricate them with a drop of conditioner and the problem will go away by itself.
2. The cosmetic can be used when washing woolen items or delicate clothes.… To do this, you need to dissolve 1 tbsp in water at room temperature. air conditioner and hand wash clothes. The product helps to soften soft fabrics and does not form a lot of foam.
3. Conditioner works well as an alternative to shoe polish. Make sure your boots or shoes are dry, clean, and use a cloth or sponge to condition your leather shoes. He will be able to polish it no worse than a store cream: it will give the shoes shine, soften the shoes and protect them from negative external factors (water, snow, dirt).
4. Cosmetics are also an ideal helper if your favorite jacket is out of shape., for example, sat down after you washed it in a typewriter. The procedure for restoring an item is very simple - pour warm water into a cup, add a few tablespoons of conditioner and put the item in the solution for a few minutes. After the time has passed, take out the clothes and stretch them to the size you need, then hang them on a hanger to dry the sweater.
5. Hair conditioner will help you out if you can't remove the ring
The product should be applied at the base of the finger, just above the place where the jewelry is located. Next, try to push a drop of conditioner under the ring, and then gently pull it. The decoration can be removed without much effort. Checked!
Household air conditioner
1. A cosmetic product will be useful if you want to freshen up textiles. To do this, you need to take a spray bottle, add water and conditioner to it in a ratio of one to nine. After carrying out these manipulations, you can apply the resulting composition to pieces of furniture, curtains, pillows, carpets. This method will become a real lifesaver when there is no time for general cleaning, but you want to give textiles a well-groomed and fresh appearance, as well as a pleasant smell.
2. Cosmetics will help protect metal objects from rusting. You only need to apply a thin layer of the product to household tools or plumbing fixtures. In this case, the air conditioner will act as anti-corrosion protection and will not allow the things needed in the household to rust.
3. If the drain is clogged, and at home, as luck would have it, the necessary household chemicals have run out, replace it with air conditioner. When used correctly, it will work as an excellent "breakdown" tool. Just pour a little bit of conditioner into the drain and turn on a strong pressure of hot water. The tool will lubricate the blockage well and will allow you to clean the drain in a matter of minutes.
4. When there are a lot of stainless steel items at home and you want them to shine, polish them with conditioner. Apply a drop to a sponge and wipe down tiles, taps, and other steel items.
5. Another good option for using an air conditioner on the farm is to lubricate door hinges. This is a good alternative to commercially available lubricants, which are not very pleasant smelling. The tool has the same effect, eliminates the squeak. But, at the same time, it smells much better and it is pleasant to use.
Conditioner for female beauty
1. When you use makeup brushes for a long time, the pile becomes prickly. and causes discomfort when applying make-up. To restore softness and tenderness to brushes, apply a small amount of conditioner to them. After 2-3 minutes, rinse them under running water. After they dry, you will feel a significant difference.
2. Make the skin smooth and moisturized, without applying great effort, you can use a conditioner. Dissolve a few tablespoons of the product in water as you bathe and enjoy. The conditioner will be a good alternative to special oil, it will leave the skin soft and velvety.
3. To prevent hair from electrifying, apply a drop of conditioner to the palm of your hand, rub and smooth unruly hair. After such a procedure, they will stop fluffing, even if it is raining or snowing outside.
4. A naughty mug on the head can be unraveled by a simple trick: Mix the conditioner with water in a 1: 9 ratio in a spray bottle and shake well. Then, from a short distance, spray the composition on matted hair and comb through. You need to move from top to bottom, from roots to tips. This method is completely painless, so it can be used when it is necessary to comb the hair of young children.
5. When the patch is very stuck to the skin and cannot be removed, saturate the edges with conditioner. The tool will weaken the effect of the glue and allow you to easily remove the patch from the skin.
If you still want to use hair conditioner for its intended purpose, read the article Top 5 mistakes when using hair conditioner