In many regions of our country, people practically did not see snow this winter. Many nod meaningfully, they say, global warming and all that. However, residents of Canada will not agree with this wording. Most recently, up to 3 meters of snow fell there. Many people simply could not dig out and leave the house.
1. Chronology of one snowy day somewhere in Canada …
2. It seems that a new branch of Siberia has opened in Canada this year
3. "Honestly, I'd rather live in a gingerbread house than an ice one!"
4. "Walk, buddy, walk!"
5. In the coming days, the curtains may not be closed
6. "We turned off the refrigerator, decided instead to use the snowdrifts in the yard for a week!"
7. Advice from Novate.ru, before you dig the door, think about where you will put the snow
8. "Yes, chief, I'm finishing up, I think I'll be at work the day after tomorrow!"
9. "Oh, it looks like someone didn't close the hatch!"
10. "Honey, I think I finally got on the trail of our car!"
11. "But, even if you have already dug up the car, it is not a fact that you will be able to go somewhere!"
12. An example of creative use of snowdrifts
13. "I drink coffee on the street no matter what!"
14. "It was probably worth putting on warmer shoes!"
15. Only children know how to use winter resources to the fullest
In the meantime, snowfalls are raging in Canada, we invite you to remember last year and 17 photos of an abnormal American winter that give goosebumps.