Israel is a land of contrasts. The ladies are happy to serve in the army, the weather changes dramatically in just a day, and instead of a car, you can see a camel in the parking lot. These 17 extraordinary situations will clearly demonstrate the amazing life in that country.
1. "When you get on the bus, take a closer look, maybe Vin Diesel is driving it!"
2. If you stand for fifteen minutes at a crossroads in Israel, waiting for a child to cross the road, take a closer look, maybe it is not a child …
3. In Israel, phones do not run out of power
4. Not quite a tree, but it is what it is
5. Jewish souls demand more chocolate
6. Too many Russians who have to explain …
7. Israel's nature is generous. What is only one hail …
8. "Your bicycles are already sufficiently salted and ready to use!"
9. Israeli sausages are very tricky
10. Weather with a difference of one day
11. Service by service, but beauty treatments on schedule
12. Well, don't you want to ask if my mother needs a son-in-law?
13. A camel is normal, the main thing is to park according to the rules
14. There is one day of the year when cars are not used in Israel
15. Traditional competition for the destruction of army IDs
16. Israel has more female drivers than male drivers in the Emirates
17. The Dead Sea is a place where you can do crosswords while lying in the water or flip through your Instagram feed
Perhaps in any country you can find interesting facts that will seem strange to our compatriots. For example, Japan. Continuing the topic 20 incredible facts about the Land of the Rising Sun and its inhabitants.