It is difficult to imagine a daily diet without sweet dishes. However, the prices for them in stores often bite, and you still want to taste something sweet for tea or coffee. To do this, you can arm yourself with these quick recipes that will help you create both a delicious cheesecake and other equally original desserts in fifteen minutes.
1. Fried bananas
Such a dessert does not require any preparation, because all that is needed is a few ripe bananas, a little sugar and butter, which are always present in the refrigerator. The result is a dish perfect for hot days.
• Bananas - 2 pcs;
• Sugar - 2 tbsp;
• Butter - 35 g.
• Preheat a frying pan;
• Put butter and sugar there;
• Stirring, cook for a couple of minutes until the grains are completely dissolved;
• Bring to a thickening and reduce the heat a little, cooking for a couple of minutes;
• Remove the skin from the bananas;
• Cut into slices;
• Fry on each side in the resulting sugar mixture for a few minutes.
2. Balls of chocolate
And for this recipe, you don't need to have an oven or special cooking skills. When you want something sweet, but you don't like sweets in the store, try making them yourself using this recipe!
• Cookies - 240 g;
• Cocoa - 55 g;
• Condensed milk - 380 g;
• Rum - to taste;
• Vanilla - on the tip of a knife;
• Coconut flakes - optional.
• To grind the cookies into small crumbs in any convenient way;
• Pour cocoa, vanilla into it, mix;
• Pour rum and condensed milk;
• If it turns out too thick - can be diluted with a few tablespoons of cow's milk;
• Form balls of the same size with a spoon;
• Roll in coconut shavings;
• Send to cool for several hours in a cold place.
3. Cinnamon croutons
Classic croutons are what you can have a simple, quick, satisfying and tasty breakfast, feed both your beloved half and hungry kids. And if you add a little cinnamon with vanilla there, they will become much tastier!
• Milk - 185 ml;
• Eggs - 3 pcs;
• Baton - 9 slices;
• Butter - 1 tbsp;
• Vanilla and cinnamon to taste;
• Sugar - 2 tbsp.
• Break eggs into a container, add cinnamon with vanilla, and then sugar;
• Pour milk, beat thoroughly with a spoon or mixer;
• Send the oil to the frying pan, let it stew a little;
• Dip the bread into the previously obtained mixture from both sides;
• Place in a skillet and fry on both sides until golden brown.
4. Fruit pancakes
You can not do without such a dish as pancakes. They are prepared quickly, simply and easily, even a child can master them, and they also need a minimum of ingredients, where you can add absolutely any fruit - from apples to bananas and pears.
• Bananas (or any other fruits) - 4 pcs;
• Egg - 1 piece;
• Milk - 130 ml;
• Flour - 140 g;
• Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
• Salt to taste.
• Wash the fruit and remove the skin, if necessary;
• Pour into a blender bowl, chop until puree;
• Divide into two parts: whisk one with milk, the other with sugar and salt;
• Then join the masses together, beat;
• Introduce flour gradually, bringing to a homogeneous state without lumps;
• Heat oil in a frying pan;
• Spread the pancakes with a spoon with a small slide;
• Fry on both sides until golden brown;
• Dry on a towel, removing oil residues;
• Serve with fresh fruit.
The original British rolls can be sweet or slightly salty. And to prepare them - you don't need to philosophize, it is enough to set aside fifteen minutes of your time for this light dessert for tea.
• Flour - 130 g;
• Heavy cream - half a glass;
• Salt - to taste;
• Egg - 1 piece;
• Baking powder - at the tip of the knife.
• Pour flour into a container, add baking powder and mix;
• Add salt and stir;
• Introduce cream in a thin stream;
• Knead the dough until smooth;
• Put the dough and roll it out a little;
• Squeeze out small mugs using a cup or saucer;
• Cover the baking sheet with paper;
• Put the resulting circles on top;
• Separate the yolk from the protein, grease buns with it;
• Bake for 15 minutes at 230 degrees in the oven.
6. Cheesecake with vanilla
And for lovers of cheesecakes, there is also a recipe where you will not need to use the oven. Try this airy, soft, cheese and berry option that can be easily cooked even in the microwave.
• Sugar cookies - 210 g;
• Egg - 1 piece;
• Berries - a handful;
• Nuts - optional;
• Butter - 2 tbsp;
• Cream cheese - 65 g;
• Sour cream - 50 g;
• Lemon juice - half a teaspoon;
• Powder - 4 tsp;
• Vanilla to taste.
• Pour the cookies into a blender bowl, beat thoroughly until crumbs;
• Melt butter, add to the liver, interrupt;
• Put in a ready-made form, press down with a glass, tamping a little;
• Combine sour cream with cheese in a container;
• Add powder, vanilla and juice, drive in one egg;
• Beat with a mixer until smooth, thick;
• Place on top of a layer of cookies, even with a spoon or spatula;
• Send to microwave for two to five minutes at 700 watts;
• Remove from the microwave;
• Leave to cool in a cold place for a couple of hours;
• Rinse fruits and peel nuts (the latter can be finely ground);
• Garnish before serving.
Italian sabayon is a delicious and quick version of the cream, which is suitable both for spicing up the cakes of a pie, and for eating it separately, dipping your favorite cookies into the sweet mass.
• Yolks - 4 pcs;
• Wine (sweet) - 4 tbsp;
• Sugar - 5 tbsp.
• Pour the yolks into a convenient container;
• Pour sugar next;
• Beat with a mixer until smooth for about three minutes;
• Add wine in a thin stream;
• Beat again;
• Prepare a water bath and send the container to it;
• Position the bowl so that it does not touch the water;
• Beat directly in a water bath using a mixer until the cream acquires a characteristic thickening (about six minutes);
• Divide into small portions;
• Serve warm.
If you follow your figure and do not particularly like sweets, then you should pay attention for 8 simple and tasty dishes that will not harm your forms in any way.