As it turned out, ice cream can be not only an independent dish, but also an excellent opportunity to complement a dessert, including preparing something tasty, something that can please family and friends with a new combination of tastes.
1. Fried bananas in batter with ice cream
Have you ever tried fried bananas with ice cream flavored with mint and red currants? No? Then it's time to cook such an unusual, but incredibly tasty dish, which will definitely surprise and delight all those with a sweet tooth in the family.
• Bananas - 2 pcs;
• Vanilla ice cream - 8 tbsp;
• Wheat flour - 1 tbsp;
• Eggs - 1 piece;
• Breadcrumbs - 3 tablespoons;
• Vegetable oil to taste;
• Powdered sugar - 1 tbsp;
• Red currants - 10 pcs;
• Fresh mint - 2 stems.
• Divide flour, crackers and beaten egg in portions;
• Cut bananas in half;
• Dip the bananas first in flour, then in an egg and breadcrumbs;
• Preheat a frying pan with vegetable (about 5 centimeters) oil to 180 degrees;
• Fry bananas on all sides until golden brown;
• Transfer to a dish with a paper towel;
• Allow to cool slightly;
• Decorate with ice cream, currants and mint leaves.
2. Fried ice cream
Perhaps fried ice cream can easily become a hit of the summer. This unusual dessert combines warm and cold at the same time. Just imagine a crispy golden crust, warm and cold, chilling filling.
• Corn flakes - 300 g;
• Vanilla ice cream - 400 g;
• Vegetable oil - 100 ml.
• Crush corn flakes to crumb;
• Make balls of ice cream;
• Roll them in corn crumbs;
• Put the resulting balls in the freezer for an hour;
• Heat oil in a skillet;
• Put the balls there for three seconds;
• Then send them back to the refrigerator for half an hour.
3. Warm chocolate soufflé with ice cream
Not a single person can resist this dish, even one who is indifferent to sweets and ice cream in general.
• Dark chocolate - 300 g;
• Pistachio ice cream to taste;
• Butter - 240 g;
• Sugar ¾ glass;
• Egg white - 6 pcs;
• Egg yolk - 4 pcs;
• Wheat flour - 0.6 cups;
• Vanilla extract - 2 tsp.
• Preheat the oven to 200 degrees;
• Grease muffin or pudding tins with butter;
• Chop chocolate;
• Melt in a water bath together with butter until smooth;
• Transfer to a bowl;
• Beat the whites into a strong foam;
• Slowly add sugar and beat again;
• Add yolks, flour and vanilla sugar to the chocolate mass;
• After carefully add the portioned whipped egg whites;
• Arrange in forms and put on a baking sheet;
• Send to the oven for 15 minutes;
• Serve with pistachio ice cream.
4. Grilled peaches with caramel ice cream
Another dish that the household will like. Especially for children, if you exclude rum from its composition and cook delicious grilled peaches in portions, seasoned with caramel ice cream. But for adults, you can pamper yourself with a couple of drops of rum.
• Peaches - 6 pcs;
• Butter - 1 tbsp;
• Brown sugar - 2 tbsp;
• Dark rum - ¼ glass;
• Caramel ice cream to taste.
• Preheat the grill or barbecue;
• Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat;
• After removing it from the fire;
• Add brown sugar and rum;
• Stir until sugar is completely dissolved;
• Pour into a bowl and add the pitted peaches, cut in half;
• Mix well and let it brew for a few minutes;
• Put on the grill;
• Fry on all sides until golden brown;
• During cooking, grease peaches with rum-buttered filling;
• Put the finished peaches on a plate;
• Serve with caramel ice cream.
5. Pancakes with ice cream
Meat, with cottage cheese, jam, berries, honey - pancakes that few can resist, especially if they are filled with ice cream.
• Sifted wheat flour - 225 g;
• Milk - 125 ml;
• Eggs - 2 pcs;
• Powdered sugar - 85 g;
• Soda - 0.5 tsp.
• Raspberry jam (or any other) - 4 tablespoons;
• Lemon juice - 1 tbsp;
• Water - 2 tbsp.
• Fruit (or berry) assorted;
• Ice cream.
• Knead the dough into pancakes;
• After heating the pan with sunflower oil;
• Bake pancakes until golden brown;
• Wrap the finished pancakes in a damp napkin;
• Dilute jam in water;
• Boil for about two minutes;
• Then add lemon juice;
• Stir and strain the gravy;
• Mix ice cream with assorted fruits (berries);
• Coat the pancakes with the resulting mass;
• Form tubes or envelopes;
• Serve with raspberry syrup and lemon juice.
In addition to desserts with ice cream, in summer you can cook many other delicious, but at the same time budget meals that will appeal to adults and children.