Have you ever seen a face in your coffee cup, an elephant, a crocodile, a dolphin or a horse in the clouds, or maybe the sad face of a man on the moon? No, and again no - this is not crazy, as it seems to many at first glance! This is all about pareidolia - a psychological phenomenon of seeing faces in everyday objects, which literally drives you crazy, allowing your imagination to roam.
1. Nature can joke too
2. I wonder what these banks are singing about?
3. They say vampires don't exist
4. Remember the movie "The Scream"?
5. Pinocchio, is it you ?
6. The Elephant Rising from Hell
7. The one who laughs last laughs
8. Stop, we urgently need to get out! (dedicated to all those who passed their stop)
9. When I hammered the last nail into the wall
10. Fire Girl, or Shimmering Beauty
11. Duck Ghost Stories
12. This is what Bigfoot looks like
13. This box needs no introduction
14. Two in one: You will see this
15. When I saw the prices in the store
16. When I got lost in the metropolis
17. When the coffee ran off to the stove
18. When the deal was successful
19. First time - to first grade
20. I am a cloud, a cloud, a cloud, and not a bear at all
Do you want to laugh heartily? Then be sure to check out the following review, where are collected 17 funniest and most curious situations in the life of people and animals.