Housewives have to tune in to cleaning for a very long time, since this process usually takes a lot of time and effort. Novate.ru proposes not to spend the entire weekend cleaning windows and removing dust, but to use several life hacks that will help to cope with all foci of pollution in just a couple of hours.
1. Washing machine
Raise your hand, who regularly washes the washing machine and generally knows what to do? We think there will be few of them, but this process cannot be ignored, otherwise the microbes will throw a real party. We will tell you how to quickly and easily get rid of any manifestation of bacteria.
• We advise you not to buy expensive cleaning products, but rather to give preference to ordinary table vinegar. It must be poured into the detergent compartment and a long wash cycle started. When it ends, the washing machine will shine.
• By the way, vinegar can help out not only in the matter of cleaning the device, but also in the process of washing things. To verify this, add 1/3 of the vinegar to the powder - this trick will enhance the effect of the detergent. The result will be especially noticeable when washing colored clothes.
• You've probably noticed that cat or dog hair sticks to some clothes with incredible speed. It's all about the fabric, which is a real magnet for such dirt. To protect your belongings, wash them with white vinegar so the wool will no longer stick to your shirt or pants.
At the very thought of cleaning windows, we start to get nervous and look for various excuses not to do this. And all because the glass and frames are incredibly difficult to maintain - the process of washing all windows in an apartment can take a whole day. But we have a life hack that will allow you to treat double-glazed windows cleaning as entertainment.
Take regular baking soda, put a small amount in corners and other hard-to-reach areas, then add vinegar and wait for bubbles to appear. When the reaction begins, timed 15 minutes. As time passes, you will notice that the vinegar and soda have dissolved rust, dried dirt and other dirt, and all you have to do is wipe everything off with a paper towel. If the stains are not completely erased, use a toothbrush.
In order for your hands to reach cleaning the bathroom more than once a month, you need to know the express way of how to put it in order. In fact, everything is very simple. All you need to do is heat a small amount of vinegar in the microwave to keep it warm, but not hot, and then mix it together with the detergent in a spray bottle in 1 to 1 proportions. Do not shake the mixture, but stir gently. Then, spray it on the bathroom tiles and let it sit for half an hour. During this time, the mixture will dissolve all dirt and at the end you will only have to wipe the surface with a sponge - the result will be no worse than from professional cleaning agents.
4. Children's toys
Toys are kept in their designated places for five minutes after cleaning. And then the children scatter them all over the house again. And it wouldn't be a disaster if the toys weren't lying on the floor and collecting all the dirt. That is why they need to be washed at least occasionally. Don't worry, you won't have to spend a lot of time on this procedure. There is a way that will greatly simplify and speed up the process. Put all the toys in a bag with a fine mesh (if your apartment does not have one, you can buy it at any home store), and then send it to the washing machine by starting a long wash cycle.
5. Floor and walls
Children love not only to scatter toys, but also to imagine themselves as little Monet - they arm themselves with markers and start creating paintings on the floor and walls. But in other cases, it is much easier to re-glue the wallpaper than to erase the marks from the felt-tip pen. But we have several solutions to help you quickly solve the problem.
• Use regular toothpaste to remove marker marks on the floor or table. A small amount should be applied to a soft, damp cloth and rubbed over the stains.
• You can try using deodorant or hairspray. It should be sprayed onto the "painting", wait a few minutes, and then rinse off with a wet cloth.
• A good old remedy - soda - is also suitable for solving this problem. It is universal, therefore, it copes with any pollution, even with a felt-tip pen, once or twice. You need to pour a small amount of baking soda on a sponge, wipe the drawing and rinse with water. It's a pity that you won't be able to enjoy the sight of a clean wall for long - soon the child will again leave his next masterpiece on it.
6. Traces of varnish
If you accidentally turned over an open bottle of varnish or it broke and all the contents were on the carpet, it's time to sound the alarm, because in addition to losing your favorite shade, you will also encounter the appearance of a stain, which is very difficult to get rid of. But still there are chances.
• Until the varnish has turned into a hardened spot that cannot be wiped off even with a scraper, pour a small amount of acetone onto it. Wait for the nail polish remover to take effect (this usually takes about minutes) and then dry it off with a paper towel. Remnants can be removed with an eraser. If the varnish has hardened, try using a hair fixer: you need to spray it on the stain, and then wipe it with warm water and soap.
• If the varnish is on the carpet, all is not lost either. Take your time to put a cross on the cover and think at what time you can take him to the country. Try pouring some stain remover onto the carpet and then use a damp sponge or rag to wipe the stain. It should work.
This technique will allow you to put the microwave in order in just five minutes. You need to take a lemon, cut it into pieces, put it in a bowl, add half a teaspoon of cinnamon and put it in the microwave. Next, set the minimum power and start a timer for ten minutes. Lemon cleans and disinfects the device (you just have to remove dirt with a wet sponge), and cinnamon removes unpleasant odors.
8. Kitchen set
Oily stains are very common on these two surfaces. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to eliminate them immediately, and after they dry up, it is not so easy to do it. But there is a way out. Everyone's favorite soda will come to the rescue - a universal cleaner. It must be mixed with vegetable oil until a gruel is formed, and then apply this mixture to greasy spots and leave for ten minutes. Next, add a few drops of dishwashing liquid to warm water and rinse off the remaining soda from the surface with the resulting soapy solution.
Dust is our # 1 enemy. Sometimes it seems like it settles back on surfaces literally five minutes after cleaning. To keep your apartment clean for a long time, try grabbing a paper towel, dabbing a few drops of vegetable oil on it, and wiping down a dusty table. Then go over the furniture once, but with a clean towel. As a result, a thin layer will not remain on the surface, which will serve as a polish: repel dust and maintain shine.
Also you may need Cleaning tools that save time and hassle